Sunday, February 26

Howdy


The longer I go without posting on this blog, the more people come out of the woodworks to tell me that they read it. To be honest, I'm flattered...

But I was just kind of, sort of, umm, I guess, you know, just wondering - who's out there?

Comments & new followers make me super happy. Just a friendly

"How-do-you-do"

hello, my name is _____

"I think you're crazy"

can I send you some money so you can buy more animals to write about

You know, simple things like that...

So I'll start:

"Hello, my name is Tricia and I like to pretend I'm a farmer"

6 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Kendra and I love your blog and I wish I could pretend to be a farmer like you! One Day...

    Maybe I will buy you some more chickens and a horse and you could just take care of them for us and we will come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these updates... You always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally read your blog! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm your friend Mindy who doesn't believe it when you say you're not awesome at something (or pretending) . . . you're just awesome all around, stop denying it. ;J)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Tricia's mother & I approve of this blog. Yes, she is a wonderful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Peggy and have loved reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete