Monday, March 4

Coming Clean

So obviously, it's been awhile...

What's with the lack of posting you may ask? Well, it's not because things have stopped happening around here - rather, I stopped 'happening' around here. I could blame my lack of writing on a few things but it comes down to the fact that I dropped my basket and had a hard time picking up the pieces.

Alas, I am feeling much better and feel that it's time to start picking things up again. I love being on a small farm and trying to learn new things. Ok - and it's due to the constant nagging from my husband and "looks" from my mom :)

So if you are returning to this blog, welcome back - I've missed you. If you are firt-timmer, hang on. The stories may seem far-fetched and the language a tad blunt but it's just another day at the farm...

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are feeling happy again! I've missed the posts. Since we don't get babies and stuff around here to often any more, I have to live through your wild and crazy adventures!

    ReplyDelete